Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Infolinks In Text Ads

gumgum

Tweet, Share & Like

Monday, July 25, 2011

Dharmendra Joins the Reality Show India’s Got Talent


Dharmendra, the Veteran bollywood actor, at the age of 75 will make his debut on the small screen as one of the judges of the reality show India’s Got Talent along with fellow judges Sonali Bendre and Kirron Kher.

Dharam, who himself is a result of a talent hunt said that it was now his turn to help contestants to pursue their dreams. “I feel there is so much of talent in our country which needs to be exploited,” he said.

With great expectations from his television debut, he says, “"If the small screen made my younger brother Amitabh Bachchan 'Big B', then I will become 'Darling D'!"

Sonali, excited at Dharmendra's presence on the show said, "Dharmendraji is a fantastic person. His 50 years of experience is an asset to the show. I learn a lot from him and the experience helps me so much. My mother and mother-in-law are big fans of his”.

Actor Kirron Kher knows 'Dharamji' of old. "Dharamji is a genuine and honest person. I have worked with him in the film Apne and I know him personally. He is a pleasure to work with." India's Got Talent will premiere on July 29 at 9 pm on Colors television.