Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Infolinks In Text Ads

gumgum

Tweet, Share & Like

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Geri Halliwell Unveils Evening Dress Collection

Geri Halliwell, the former Spice Girl has launched her own range of evening gowns. She has unveils her own swimwear collection with British high street store Next - has once again teamed up with the chain to create the dresses, which she says are stylish yet affordable.

Speaking about the new line, Geri said: "I've been sketching everything myself and I'm thrilled with the results. I've had the opportunity to make dresses that are not stupidly expensive but still elegant enough to wear to an upmarket event."

Geri by Next consists of six full-length occasion dresses which will be available from early October starting from £89 in sizes six to 22.

Geri - whose former Spice Girls bandmate Victoria Beckham also has her own fashion range - recently revealed she has always designed her own clothes. She said: "I've always loved fashion, I've always made my own clothes.

"The first time I was on TV I wore something on 'GMTV' that I'd made myself. The seams were coming undone, but I did design it! I've always designed my own clothes from a very young age. It was a very natural thing for me."