Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Infolinks In Text Ads

gumgum

Tweet, Share & Like

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rakhi Sawant: I Want to Marry Baba Ramdev

Baba Ramdev is Rakhi Sawant’s new love interest. While in Delhi recently, the 32-year-old item girl stayed true to her moniker ‘motormouth’, when she announced that she wants to marry the yoga guru.

“He is Baba for you, mere liye to Swami Ramdev hain. I like him a lot. Earlier, Rahul Gandhi was my dream man but, now, I have changed my choice to Swami Ramdev.”

“Jab bhi main unhe dekhti hun mujhe kuchh ho jaata hai. Unki aankhein mujhe sabse zyaada attract karti hai. I want to marry him,” says the actor, who was in the Capital on Tuesday to promote her TV show Gajab Desh Ki Ajab Kahaaniyaan on Imagine TV.

A supporter of Ramdev’s activism against black money, she says he will be unable to make a difference without her help. “Haan agar main unke saath joint (sic) ho jaoon to shayad kuchch ho sakta hai. Phir hum dono saath mein police ke dande khayenge,” she says, adding seriously that she plans to invite Ramdev on her show and propose to him.