Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Infolinks In Text Ads

gumgum

Tweet, Share & Like

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bachelorette finale: Ashley Choose Either J.P or Ben

Ashley will choose either J.P., an adorable construction manager from New York City, or Ben, a ruggedly sexy winemaker from California from next week's "Bachelorette" finale.

The landscape of Fiji, complete with turquoise waters and white beaches, served as the backdrop for Monday's episode and the romantic setting for the "fantasy suite" dates. For those of you new to Bachelorette lingo, this is the first time when Ashley has a night alone with her date, and a handwritten note from Chris Harrison gives the couple the dramatic option to "forgo your individual rooms and stay as a couple in the fantasy suite."

Ashley, clearly realizing that something wasn't right started to probe Constantine's feelings. "I don’t feel like you want to hold my hand," she told him. Apparently, he just wasn't that into her but somehow hadn't bothered to tell her until he made it to the final three.

"I would want ideally for me to be madly, head over heels, 100 percent sure, ready to meet your father and say, 'I want to ask for your daughter’s hand in marriage,'" he said. "I don’t have that yet."

In fairness, that actually does sound like one of the most rational statements we've heard this season. "This fantasty suite, I know what it means. And I also know what it implies," he said. "I just want to show you a little bit of respect ... If we’re going to be honest about it, this means the end of the road for me."